Sunday, October 31 at 6:00pm | RAIN OR SHINE!
FREE Family friendly event with TONS of candy, music, games, and food. Come in Costume or come as you are!
Throughout the month of October you can donate packs of individually wrapped candies to our Candy Drop-Off located at both the Connection Centers. You can drop off candy on Sunday, Wednesday or during office hours 8:30-4:30 Monday-Thursday, 8:30-12:00 Friday.
We have an incredible opportunity to serve our community this Halloween season. We need YOU to help us with our Trunk or Treat on Sunday, October 31, 2021.
- Participants should decorate their cars with a theme that fits their costume.
- Please be at the Church parking lot at 4:30 to get your trunk set up and ready.
- It’s important to remember that this event is geared towards families with small children, so very spooky decorations are not recommended.
- Popular trunk or treating themes are Bible Stories, children’s TV or movie characters, or ones that set a scene, like the old west or a campsite.
- Because it does not take long to walk in a short loop picking up candy at each trunk, each station should also include a small carnival-type game for kids to play.
- Games could include ring toss, bowling, or shooting a foam basketball. The games should be short enough and easy enough for young children to play.
- In the event of inclement weather, we will use the Grand Hall rather than the parking lot. Tables placed around the room would become “trunks.”
- Please sign up below to reserve your spot.