Come and CELEBRATE the VICTORY! Sister 2 Sister Conference on Saturday, July 20 from 9:00am to 2:30pm at Woodland Hills Baptist Church. Lunch will be served. This conference is for all women and teenage girls. This is a free event. A Love Offering will be taken.
Please click here to register. For further information please call 903-720-5815, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Sister2Sister website. You can also call Tracy Jones at 903-539-9575 for more information or to register by phone.
- Keynote Speaker Debbie Stuart
Debbie Stuart has served in Women’s Ministry for 25+ years. She has a God-given passion to draw women into the Word of God and equip them to become powerful influences in their families and communities. It is her utmost desire to motivate women toward a deeper and more meaningful relationship with the One who loves them most.
On October 1, 2018, Debbie became the Minister to Women at Green Acres Baptist Church, Tyler. Most recently, she served as Director of Ministry Initiatives at Hope for the Heart. She has been married to John Mark for 33 years and they have 2 grown children, Jarrad and Hailey and two precious grandsons.
- Worship Leader Katie Ashcraft
Katie Ashcraft is a native of Shreveport, Louisiana. This past May, she graduated from East Texas Baptist University with a Bachelor of Music in Music and Worship in Ministry. Her hobbies include anything music related, such as leading worship, jamming with her friends, composing, and simply just making music. She plans to serve in full-time music ministry, along with missions and children’s ministries. Her heart is to seek God in all that she does and encourage others to experience the indescribable, refreshing joy of the Lord by worshiping and surrendering to Him.
Mission Emphasis: Bring items to put in care packages that will be mailed to our deployed military. Click here to get a list of supplies.
- Monica Kuykendall Victory Over Depression!
- Sheila Roberts Victory Through the Valleys of Life!
- Mary O’Sullivan Fruge How to Have a Victorious Prayer Life!
- Pat Brownlee How to Have a Victorious Marriage – 58 Years & Counting
- Liz Christian Victory for Widows – You Are Not Alone!
- Diana Jordan Victory Over Tragedy In a Tumultuous Relationship (It’s OK to be a Glowstick-Sometimes You Have to be Broken to Shine)
- Winky Foote Victory In The Greatest Word of ALL!
- Tammy Whitehurst Victory Over Hang-Ups, Hurts, & Hand-Grenades!
- Melody Fitzgerald Victory Over Fear!
- Denise Bowens Victory Over Addictions!
- Beverly Hall & Debra Crawford How to Have Victory When the Joy Robber Visits Your Thought Life!
- Susan Handorf Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, I Need Victory Over All I See! (Self Image)
- Rosio Newton Raising Your Children to Live Victoriously!
Small Victories=Great Rewards!
―Note: There will possibly be other Breakout Sessions to come!―
Mission Statement: The purpose of Sister 2 Sister Rally is to Celebrate, Connect, and Challenge women in their relationship with Jesus Christ and with one another.
We want to encourage women to:
- Seek God
- Settle Their Identity in Christ
- Serve Him
- Share the Salvation Story
We want to promote a spirit of:
- Connection: Prayer & Fellowship
- Concern for Sisters
These rallies are quarterly gatherings at a local host church.